Social Media Contest: Win a panda-themed gift basket!
The much-anticipated Panda Passage at The Calgary Zoo will open to the public on May 7, 2018, and we’re bear-y excited that the four giant pandas will be here in Calgary. Our airline partner Hainan Airlines has been named the official carrier, and will be transporting ethically-harvested bamboo from China to Calgary twice a week for the next five years.
To celebrate the opening of the Panda Passage, our partners Who’s Who in the Zoo, and The Calgary Zoo have generously donated some panda-tastic goodies, along with a pair of tickets to see the pandas.
How to enter:
- From Monday May 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. MT to Friday May 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MT visit one of our social media channels:
- Like the contest post
- Tag your panda-loving plus one (comment on the post, use the @ symbol and type your friend’s name)
- Make sure you’re following us on one of our social media channels
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must like the panda contest post on one of our social media channels:
- Must like/follow YYC Calgary International Airport on at least one of our social channels:
- Must tag one of your friends by commenting on the contest post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Only one entry per person is permitted – tagging friends on more than one social media platform will not increase your odds of winning, we will select one entry per person only
- Contest period: Monday May 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. MT to Friday May 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MT
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday May 14, 2018 at 10 a.m. MT
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram Direct Message on Monday May 14, 2018 (using whichever social media platform the winner entered on)
- If the winner does not respond to the Direct Message by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday May 17, 2018 a new winner will be selected at random
- The Calgary Airport Authority is responsible for sending the panda basket and tickets via courier to the winner
- To be eligible to win, you must agree to the rules and regulations of this contest and have entered between Monday May 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. MT to Friday May 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MT