The YYC Calgary International Airport InfoCentre offers a number of convenient services for travellers. There are four InfoCentres within the terminal, located at:
- Domestic Arrivals (open 6 a.m. to midnight daily)
- International Arrivals (open 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily)
- Departures Hall D (open 4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily)
- Departures Hall E (open 7 a.m. to midnight daily)
The Lost and Found, and Coat & Luggage Storage services are only available at the Domestic Arrivals InfoCentre.
Paging services are available at all InfoCentres.
Our trained Customer Care Ambassadors are also able to assist with:
- Providing tourism information on Calgary, Banff and Alberta.
- Brochures with information about accommodations and things to do.
- Information on YYC’s dining, retail, and services.
- Parks Canada Discovery Pass sales:
(max 7 individuals) $136.40
Tel: 403 735 1234