YYC LINK Passenger Shuttle
Passengers will quickly and comfortably connect between the domestic and international terminals, with four stations from Concourse A to Concourse D/E. The YYC LINK travels along a dedicated route, offering passengers scenic views of downtown Calgary and the Rocky Mountains.
All YYC LINK vehicles and stations are wheelchair accessible.
YYC LINK Fast Facts
- Uniquely designed and proudly Canadian
- YYC has a total of 20 vehicles; each seating 10 passengers
- Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. by request for mobility assistance through airline only
- Connects Concourses A and D/E in 12 minutes
- There are four stations between Concourses A and D/E
- Driven by our Customer Care Ambassadors
- The YYC LINK is wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle and walking travel times
Watch the YYC LINK in action.