YYC LINK Passenger Shuttle
Until further notice, the YYC LINK service is temporarily on pause.
Passengers will quickly and comfortably connect between the domestic and international terminals, with four stations from Concourse A to Concourse D/E. The YYC LINK travels along a dedicated route, offering passengers scenic views of downtown Calgary and the Rocky Mountains.
All YYC LINK vehicles and stations are wheelchair accessible.
YYC LINK Fast Facts
- Uniquely designed and proudly Canadian
- YYC has a total of 20 vehicles; each seating 10 passengers
- Hours of Operation: on pause until further notice
- Connects Concourses A and D/E in 12 minutes
- There are four stations between Concourses A and D/E
- Driven by our Customer Care Ambassadors
- The YYC LINK is wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle and walking travel times
Watch the YYC LINK in action.