Coming to the Airport
For a seamless, mostly contactless, airport experience travellers are encouraged to:
- Come to the airport at least two hours before your flight to make sure you get through security with enough time to catch your flight.
- Check-in for your flight before coming to the airport, to limit touchpoints.
- Check-in with WestJet and Air Canada domestic flights and United Airlines flights before you come to airport and pay any applicable airline baggage fees. Then you can collect your bag tags at the kiosk without contact with a check-in agent or touching the screen.
To fly and work healthy, travellers and staff must:
- Only enter the airport only with a valid boarding pass or itinerary or if on-duty. Exceptions:
- A friend or family member of a traveller who requires special assistance.
- Someone who is accompanying a minor who is travelling alone.
- Anyone staying or visiting the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel.
- Pre-approved accredited media. Read our Media Access Policy for more information.
- For passenger pick-up or drop-off, please use our cell phone lot and curbside pick-up options.
- Wear a mask in the airport. Please see the tab below for more information on face coverings.