Coming to the Airport
For a seamless, mostly contactless, airport experience travellers are encouraged to:
- Come to the airport at least two hours before your flight to make sure you get through security with enough time to catch your flight.
- Check-in with your airline before coming to the airport to find out how you can limit contact points. Contactless bag tag printing and bag drop may be available.
To fly and work healthy, travellers and staff must:
- Only enter the airport only with a valid boarding pass or itinerary or if on-duty. Exceptions:
- A friend or family member of a traveller who requires special assistance.
- Someone who is accompanying a minor who is travelling alone.
- Anyone staying or visiting the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel.
- Pre-approved accredited media. Read our Media Access Policy for more information.
- For passenger pick-up or drop-off, please use our cell phone lot and curbside pick-up options.