1. Arrive early. Note: There are added restrictions and processes to follow at check-in.
2. Park in P1 long term or economy lots for all airlines, except for Air Transat. Air Transat domestic guests can park in P2 long term (open Aug. 9) or get dropped off on the Departures level at Door 5.
3. Access your airline check-in through these sets of doors.
WestJet (domestic) - Doors 1 - 4.
Air Transat, Flair and others (domestic)- Doors 6- 7.
Air Canada (domestic) – Doors 8-10
4. Check your boarding pass and flight info display screens to find your gate in concourses A, B, C or D. Note: Some domestic flights are departing out of Concourse D.
5. Proceed to Security B, C or D.
6. The YYC LINK shuttle is available during peak times.
7. Explore what's open. Check out our shopping and dining page on the Domestic and International Departures tabs.
Know where to go:
Où se rendre
© Calgary Airport Authority - All rights reserved