The Calgary Airport Authority Pass Control Office is located on the third floor of the Domestic Terminal Building. Hours of business are Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed on statutory holidays. Please note that the office is closed daily between 12:00 –12:30 p.m.
All appointments for the Pass Office need to be booked ahead of time through our online system as walk in appointments are no longer being offered.
- If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, you will need to rebook, as we will not be able to complete your appointment, we will however check your paperwork in the remaining time available.
- If an applicant does not arrive in the time frame of their scheduled appointment, they will incur a $50 no show fee, payable at next scheduled appointment.
- All appointment cancellations, including day of, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pass Office is accepting appointments for the following:
- NEW ENROLMENTS - Original submission of Transport Security Clearance (TSC) application (CASAP required)
- RENEWALS - Submission of Transport Security Clearance (TSC) application prior to expiry of current clearance (CASAP required)
- RAIC/ID BADGE - Printing of new ID badge (CASAP required) and Renewal of ID Badge (CASAP required). Printing a RAIC once clearance granted. Printing a RAIC when changes are made to current RAIC. Transferring from another airport (CASAP required). Returning to work, while still having a granted clearance (CASAP required if have been absent for six months or more).
- Please note: All forms are now required to be filled out electronically – handwritten and incomplete forms will not be accepted. Be sure to follow any instructions that accompany an application.
Issuance of DAY-USE visitor passes is now controlled by the Integrated Operations Centre (IOC). Please call 403-735-1300 ext. 3 to arrange pick up of DAY-USE visitor passes.
When you arrive for an appointment
Check in with the receptionist. A Pass Control Officer will call you when it's time for your appointment. Please adhere to all social distancing standards.
Parking Validations are valid for Parkade 1 and 2 Long Term only, Levels 2 and above. If you have company-paid parking you are expected to park in your company-paid lot. Short term parking tickets will not be validated.
Do not come to the Pass Control office if...
If you are exhibiting or experiencing any illness or symptoms of COVID-19, DO NOT attend your appointment and contact email@example.com to reschedule.
If you need to reach the Pass Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-735-1320 during business hours. Call wait times may vary due to volume.
* Contact your company signing authority for clearance notification.