The Calgary Airport Authority’s website is subject to the Accessible Transportation for Persons with Disabilities Regulations and the provisions of these regulations that apply to it, and the services that it offers to persons with disabilities and any conditions that apply to those services.
Any complaint about The Calgary Airport Authority not following these regulations should be submitted to:
Accessibility Complaint Resolution Process
- An accessibility complaint is received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a complaint is transcribed by an employee who answers a call at 403-735-1250.
- If the complaint is received by email, an acknowledgement receipt is sent within two business days. At that time, more information may be requested.
- Depending on the circumstances:
- If the complaint is related to The Calgary Airport Authority (the Authority) service and can be easily resolved, the Authority will rectify the situation and inform the complainant as to what action(s) resulted from the complaint.
- If the complaint is related to an Authority service or airport facility and cannot be easily resolved, the issue will be further explored by the Authority, and measures will be taken to find a solution. Once implemented, the Authority will inform the complainant as to what actions resulted from the complaint.
- If a complaint pertains to a service provider on airport grounds that does not have a formal complaint response/resolution process through its website, the email will be escalated to the implicated campus partner’s team lead at the Authority. Then:
- the service provider will respond directly to the complainant and copy the Authority; or
- the service provider will respond to the Authority, who in turn will inform the complainant.
- If a complaint pertains to a service on airport grounds that has a formal complaint response/resolution process through its website, the Authority will refer the complainant to that resource. The Authority will also inform the implicated campus partner’s team lead at the Authority of the complaint.