After arriving at YYC, you will be need to process through Canada Customs before being granted entry into Canada. Follow the steps outlined below to make this process as seamless and simple as possible:
1. Please enter the correct queue according to your final destination:
2. Proceed to the first check point (“Primary Inspection”).
3. After passing the CBSA customs inspection, follow the signs to the baggage carousels, oversize baggage (if required), or see a Customer Care Ambassador if connecting to another Canadian destination.
For more information on Canada Customs, please visit: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/aba-apa-eng.html
For more information on applying for a visitor visa to Canada, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp
For more information on applying to immigrate to Canada, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
For more information on applying for a NEXUS Pass, please visit http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html
Before departing to a U.S. destination, you will be required to go through U.S. Customs
before being granted entry. Follow the steps outlined below to make this process as seamless and simple as
1. Proceed to the security checkpoint and show your boarding pass
and passport to security officers.
2. After clearing security, proceed to the U.S. Customs area.
3. Once you have cleared U.S. customs, proceed to Concourse E,
Departures Hall, where you can relax, shop or dine before your flight.
For more information on U.S. Customs, please visit https://www.cbp.gov/
Open: 04:30 a.m.
Connecting passengers are permitted entry at 06:30 a.m. Due to U.S Screening standards all connecting passengers are
required to be re-screened prior to entering U.S. Customs.
For passengers requiring earlier entry, you may exit the domestic terminal and follow signage to E Security for
screening and U.S. Customs entry.
Closing time is dependent on the final flight departure. U.S Customs may close pending airline confirmation of all
final flight passengers present and processed.
© Calgary Airport Authority - All rights reserved