Tenant Development Services
CIP Forecast Survey
Due to ongoing demand for third-party projects at YYC and current resource constraints, we need to know more about your current and future initiatives to better support you.
Click on the icon below to give our team the required foresight for planning:
Tenant Development Services is responsible for overseeing all tenant development activity that occurs at both YYC Calgary International Airport and Springbank Airport (YBW). All tenant construction projects require a Calgary Airport Authority-issued Construction and Installation Permit (CIP) prior to the start of any construction work. In addition to a CIP, tenant projects may require additional approvals from other agencies, such as NAV Canada, Transport Canada and the City of Calgary.
We oversee all tenant, agency and partner construction, installation, upgrade, repair, and maintenance projects within the Domestic and International terminals, as well as all land initiatives both at YYC and YBW, including:
- Construction and Installation Permit (CIP) process and application
- Tenant project management
- New construction (terminal, land, Springbank)
- Tenant maintenance, upgrade, repair and installation projects
- City and country development referrals review
- Tenant terminal guidelines and standards
- Permit requirement
- Stakeholder engagement
General development inquiries and CIP submissions can also be directed to: email@example.com