Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
For those guests travelling from Concourse C, Air Canada's Maple Leaf Lounge welcomes the following passengers:
- Executive First and Executive Class customers
- Aeroplan Super Elite members
- Aeroplan Elite members
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Card holders
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum card holders
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Card holders provided by American Express
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Card holders provided by CIBC
- Any Star Alliance member with a Star Alliance Gold logo on their card
The two Aspire International Lounges, located in the International Terminal (Concourses D and E), are available to those guests travelling to an international or U.S. destination. All the lounges are accessible on a pay per use basis or through accepted memberships and loyalty programs. Enjoy all the benefits of an executive lounge and treat yourself to your own personal upgrade.
The Chinook Lounge is located at the top of Concourse A, and is open to all guests travelling from concourses A, B, or C. If you are travelling from B or C, it's about a five or 10 minute walk, or you can enjoy a ride on the YYC LINK.